Timeline for Vendors:
- Vendor space is offered to the previous year's vendors first and from there a wait list is created for all new inquiries.
- To request a vendor application, please send your business name, point of contact phone number, email, mailing address and website to the appropriate contact listed to the right.
Main Exhibition Hall & Non-Food Vendors Info:
- All vendors are required to be at the fair all eight (8) days of the fair, from August 4th - 11th, 2018.
- Set-Up: Thursday (8/2), Friday (8/3) from 9AM-5PM, and Saturday (8/4) from 8AM-10AM. All booths must be set up by 10AM on Saturday (8/4).
- Packet & Passes Pick-Up: Your packet & passes will be available for pick-up at the Main Exhibition Hall upon check-in, during set-up. Four (4) season passes and one (1) vehicle pass will be provided to each exhibitor.
- Break-Down: Saturday (8/11) after 10pm and Sunday (8/12) from 10AM-2PM.
- During fair week, the Main Exhibition Hall will be open to vendors at 9:45AM and will open to the public at 10AM. The hall closes to the public at 10PM each day. All exhibitors must leave the hall by 10:30PM when the hall will be locked.
- All vendors must park outside the fenced in area. Shuttle transportation to your location can be requested to the gate attendant.
Map of Main Exhibition Hall Vendors:
* The map of all Main Exhibition Hall vendors will be available in Mid-July 2018. Assignments are subject to change.
Map of Outside Vendors:
* The map of all outside vendors will be available in Mid-July 2018. Assignments are subject to change.
All Fair Vendors:
* List of vendors will be available in Mid-July 2018. Vendors are subject to change.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
* 73rd Annual Howard County Fair
** FAIR SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please refer to this website for latest listing of fair events, times, and locations.